Nowadays people are using social media as a part of their life people are posting tons of post or we can say they are sharing their life on Instagram and other social media platforms.
These social media platform has billions of users and many more to come. This is a good thing but we also need to know about privacy before come to these social media platforms.
Sometimes peoples not aware of the platform and they create an account but when he realizes they want to quickly remove their account from these platforms.
So in this article, we share details about Instagram so are you ready? Let’s follow these steps.
How to temporarily disable an Instagram account:
1. You can’t use a mobile app to disable your account so use a browser and open Instagram.com
2. Log in to your account.
3. Click on the profile button from the top-right corner.
4. Now click on the “Edit Profile” button.
5. Scroll down and select the “Temporarily disable my account” link.
6. Select a reason why you want to disable your account.
7. Re-enter your password.
8. Click on the button “Temporarily Disable Account” and you are good to go.
9. To reactive your account simply log back to your account.
How to delete an Instagram account (permanently)
1. Go to Instagram’s dedicated page for deleting the account.
2. Login to your account if you not logged in yet.
3. Select a reason for deleting your account.
4. Re-enter your password.
5. Click on the button that says “Permanently delete my account”.
6. Your account is now deleted from Instagram.
That’s it for now if you have any questing related to Tech let us know in the comment.
Bye for now.